Ermaksan (Bursa, Turkey) launches the Fibermak Gen-5, which is servo motorized and equipped with fiber laser sources from 2kW to 15kW power and 4G acceleration.
The new design is more compact than previous models and has a fully convertible front door for easy access to the cutting plate, a digital counter which indicates fulfillment percentage of program, and a height adjustable pendant arm.
The CNC panel developed for Fibermak Gen-5 includes software designed and developed by EON photonics, a sister company of Ermaksan, and features a number of updates:
- The 21.5-inch control panel with Beckhoff Windows 10 allows for menu customization.
- The integrated camera system allows the operator to follow the cutting process without losing the cutting interface.
- External flash disks can be directly transferred to the cutting process or used to add necessary add-ons.
- The control panel provides automatic updates on how often and at what intervals operators should carry out device and equipment maintenance.
- Industry 4.0 integration allows for continuous monitoring of working efficiency and connectivity to a common network.
- Cutting parameters embedded in the system can be recalled or recreated with definitive definitions.
- The multi-camera system allows online transactions to be monitored and recorded.
For more information: http://www.ermaksan.com.tr/enEN/Product/LaserTechnology/FIBMAK-GEN-5